Wayback Machine shows that SugarDaddy.com was originally redirected to a website for finding escorts in 1998. It was redesigned into a sugar daddy dating site in 2017, and soon became one of the largest sugar daddy websites due to that it ranked well on Google. Now this site is strictly a dating website to meet someone for a sugar daddy relationship. Escorts and prostitution are not allowed.
How SugarDaddy.com Works
It is free to sign up with email and set up a profile. Registration takes 2 steps, where you fill in your screen name and some basic information about you and what you are looking for. Then you can browse around the site for free.
You'll see the big banner of 3-day free trial every time you log in. To claim your trial membership, you need to fill in your credit card number. If you don't cancel within 3 days, you will be automatically renewed for one-month premium membership.
For limited access, you can still do a lot of things for free:
- It is free to search local members in your area or any area that you will be traveling to. You can search by username, member ID, age, gender, with photo, currently online, country/city or within certain (5 - 250) miles of your Zip Code. You may even perform an advanced search to narrow down by body type, ethnicity, marital status, and the last time online. All these tools are free to use, which is a big selling point of this sugar daddy website.
- SugarDaddy.com has made it easy to browse sugar babies, sugar boys, sugar daddies, sugar mommas, gay sugar daddies, and men and women for extramarital relationships by most popular, most popular in your area, most recent members, and most recent photos in one-click. Profiles are displayed by age brackets 18 - 24, 25 - 30, 31 - 39, and 40+.
- Browse members currently online and sort by age, distance from you, or new members first.
- View full profile, add any profile to your favorites, and send kiss to show interests.
- See the distance between you and the member on his/her profile, and find the location on map.
- View members that you like and members who like you.
- View login history of your account.
- Block annoying members and unwanted approaches.
To read and reply to messages as well as to initiate sending messages, you'll need to upgrade to a premium membership.
- 1 Month Platinum Membership - USD 39.95
- 1 Month Diamond Membership - USD 44.95
- You may choose to include 'Full Contact', which costs extra USD 14.95 per month. 'Full Contact' allows non-paying members to contact you and reply to your emails.
What's the Differences Between Platinum and Diamond Membership?
- Diamond members have full access to all features and functions.
- Platinum members can send in-site emails and instant messages, but their profiles won't be highlighted and listed on top in searches. They also don't enjoy the privilege of fast profile approval and Smart Match Detection Emails.
SugarDaddy.com is relatively new in the sugar daddy dating field. It has a large membership size, and an active community of like-minded people who are seeking mutually satisfied relationships. The website offers a lot of great tools to make sugar daddy dating easy. The site is mobile-friendly but no mobile apps are available for iPhone and Android users. In all, it's worth of a try if you have enough time to manage 10 dating accounts on 10 different sites.