Why has Patti Stanger’s Millionaire Matchmaker show been taken off air?Posted by SugarDaddySite.org |
In a recent series of events, Patti Stanger’s millionaire matchmaker show was taken off air. It has been said that a former contestant of the millionaire dating show, Michael Bernback, 62, was accused of raping three women. The Californian businessman who once boasted of a net worth of over $8 million was arrested last month after a complaint was lodged against him by a woman. He was accused on various charges that include penetration with a foreign object, forcible oral sex, and sodomy by force and rape of an unconscious person.
Nevertheless, the 62 year old businessman continues to say that the alleged victims wanted to have sex with him and he did only what was required. It has been said that the accused had met the 20-something girls online and had invited them home. According to the police, the crime took place on September 23 and September 27 last year. He them raped another girl on August 11, 2015.
Bernback also claims that during sex with one woman, she allowed him to urinate in her mouth. He has also said that at least two women were aware of the fact that they would be involved in anal sex or bondage. Regardless of what the truth might be, it has tainted the reputation of the show.
This isn't an isolated incident involving a contestant from the famous reality TV show. 30 year old John Bonavia, a financial advisor from Los Angeles was arrested from his apartment after his neighbor reported after hearing strange sounds from his apartment. The 30 year old millionaire had appeared on season 7 of the Millionaire Matchmaker show. Officers that reached the spot found a woman in his Beverly Hills home, who was severely bruised and was reportedly tortured.
John Bonavia later admitted to cheating his ex-girlfriend. During his introductory interview with host Patti Stanger, he also dubbed his ex a “frat rat”. Bonavia was earlier arrested in May 2014 following a complaint by his ex girlfriend, accusing him of biting, punching and choking her. In November, 2014 he was again arrested on charges of dunk in public, cursing and abusing. Bonavia claims to have a net worth of $1 million and says to have lost his virginity at the age of 16.
This is the second incident where a former contestant of the Millionaire Matchmaker TV show has been arrested by the cops on charges pertaining to sexual and physical abuse. Citing these events, the makers of the show have taken the show off air so that the negative publicity ceases for the moment.
The good news is that for those who want to date a millionaire there are still millionaire dating sites.